Thursday, February 16, 2006

Da Bomb in Phantoms Yo!

I was watching an episode of SNL on E! recently and Ben Affleck was the host. I realized something while I was laughing, though: Ben Affleck is awesome. People talk a lot of shit about, and they don't cut him no slack (although, Gigli cannot be forgiven, I'm sorry). Sure he's made some bad career decisions, but he still seems like a great guy. He is always very funny when he hosts SNL. He is never reluctant to poke fun at himself. He just seems like a real down to earth type of guy; someone you would definitely want to shoot the shit with. If you've ever seen Ben Affleck talking it up with Kevin Smith, then you have a pretty good idea of what it's like to hang around with Ben Affleck. All in all, people just need to lay off him. I'm not trying to be his personal bodyguard, or some crazed fan who "understands" him, but he doesn't deserve all the poop flying his way. His only real mistake, in my opinion, was dating J Ho...I mean J Lo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home