Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Teh Blogspot

I currently have 54 blogs under my belt over at MySpace. But recently I've been making the rounds here at Blogspot and have come to like the whole format and environment. Now, I have once again been given the task to turn a new batch of readers on their heads (so I can take their lunch money) and stun the world with my useless posts about whatever I damn well feel like posting about. I apologize for fucking swearing in the previous sentence.

I have posted some of the links to blogs I've been enjoying these past few days. I implore everyone to take a look at them (as if they need my recommendation, or more readers for that matter). They are funny, witty, smart, and insightful. Of course, I'm not very adept in any of those categories, but I try to fake it when I can. Enjoy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home